the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Sunday, June 14

re: First dates...

  “Is it just me or is this just completely ridiculous? Meeting at a strip club is not my idea of an ideal first date.”      Read the rest of Sara's blog

I wouldn't normally feel the need to respond to such outrageous accusations, except Sara has brought this to a public arena.  Yes, I did plan to meet for our date at the “Market Street Cinemas” I was attempting to bring a smile to her face.
You see Sara is a connoisseur of film and is also studying acting.  My plan was to find a way to include her favorite activities and add a little humor in the process.

What Sara fails to mention about the night is how we laughed about the strip club and then headed straight for the Castro Theater, which mind you, is a historical theater and part of San Francisco's underground culture.  We watched a noir film and then enjoyed a pleasant meal.  Later we shared a drink over some personal stories and then I walked her home, where she made the move to kiss me good night.

I am very sorry that she lacks a sense of humor.  But as I recall, Sara enjoyed everything else we did that night.  Hopefully the next date will go more smoothly and perhaps Sara will lighten up a bit.  I'll keep you posted.

-Brad

0 comments:

Post a Comment