the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Saturday, June 20

The Second Date: impressions

Even though she acts irrationally, I decided to take her on another date...

I reserved a table for two at the prestigious Le Colonial, 7:30 this Friday.  When we spoke, she was delighted to hear from me and even more ecstatic after I asked her to join me.

Friday comes, I'm in the middle of a shower and I get a call.  Guess who, Sara and she's calling to confirm the time, amazing!  When I get to Market street, our designated rendezvous, Sara is nowhere to be found.  Come to find out she is heading up the street and should be there in about 10 minutes.  “No worries” I thought to myself, we should still make the reservation.  Knowing which direction she is headed from, I decide to meet her halfway.

To my surprise, I find her taking a jovial stroll down the street.  Stopping to fix her hair in a window, and what appears to be window shopping.

I tighten my fists and growl through my clenched teeth: “Ugh, ...Tandy!” Walking up to her, she barley even flinches and says “Hey, what are you stalking me?”

See Sara's reply   re: Second date...

0 comments:

Post a Comment