the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Sunday, June 28

re: Third date

“Brad sees how frustrated I am with this situation and he's eating it up!”
Read the rest on Sara's blog


Dinner was great and everything was going well, until... All of a sudden, half way through dinner Sara gets quiet and seems to be very annoyed by something.   I didn't really get what her problem was, because the service was just great.   The new waitress was quite attentive and friendly.

After a while of distracted conversation and amazing service, I noticed what was going on.   I actually laughed a bit when I made the connection.   The waitress was overtly flirting with me. I didn't even notice, my attention was completely on Sara.   It was very flattering to be given special treatment, and well look at me... can you blame them?

I tried to make Sara feel better by taking her out for some ice cream.   Apparently, the waitress had just gotten off her shift and needed some ice cream too.   At that point I could tell Sara was frustrated, so we left.   But hey, I had no control over that situation, and Yeah I could've gotten her number, had I wanted it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment