the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Saturday, July 11

Needy excuses and broken computers

I get a message from Sara asking about her computer.  Having experience in troubleshooting, I dive right in.  Some sort of sound issue, her speakers aren't working.  I guide her though a few steps and voila! it works again.

Later in the evening I get a frantic call from Sara, the sound is out again.  We revisit the walk-through again and the sound is back on.   Meanwhile she's telling me all about her day and asking me personal questions about myself.

Three days later, she tells me the sound is out again and the computer is acting very strange.  So i offer to take the computer and remedy any issues.  This took over a week and every day I got a call from Tandy, asking me how it is coming.

Is it just me or am i wrong, but it would seem she is sabotaging her computer just to talk with me.

See Sara's reply re: Broken computers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment