the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Sunday, July 26

re: Beach day

“How are you going to invite someone to the beach and then not bring towels?
Read the rest of Sara's blog

So I invited Sara to join me at the beach.   I asked her to gather everything she might need at a beach.   Mind you, I am busy at work trying finish up, so we could enjoy more of the day.  Naturally, I assumed she would take take care of everything, given the circumstances. Heck, I presumed she would bring at least a blanket for herself, like she did for the movies in the park.

When we get there, I ask were she put the blankets.   She Tells me she didn't bring any blankets, I shake my head. Sara asks if I brought any towels to lay on.   Then we both laughed at how we each forgot a critical beach item.

Since we obviously couldn't lay in the sun, we walked along rocky edges. Where Tandy kept trying to put her hand in mine.

All together we had a great time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment