the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Monday, July 6

re: Fireworks...

“All I asked was to watch the fireworks and what did I get... a lousy pat on the head. Argh!”      Read the rest of Sara's blog

The fourth was a wonderful day, we enjoyed drinks and BBQ at the park.  Sara's friends were friendly and entertaining.

Later, Sara asked to go to the fireworks.  Everyone liked the idea so we all decided to watch them at the pier.  The group discusses possible transportation options and I point out that the buses are completely packed.  I said we could make it on time, if we walked with a steady pace and the group agreed.

During the trip, I kept hinting that we were slowing down and perhaps we should move faster.  Unfortunately, her friends were steadily slowing their gait.  As we approached, the crowds began to trickle out of the area.  At that point we knew the fireworks had finished.  I looked over at Sara and apologized, promising more exclusive fireworks next time.  I really felt bad and wanted to make Sara feel better, so I bought her a video of the event.

Oh and according to Tandy, all of her friends enjoyed my company and were delighted by my presence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment