the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Monday, August 10

All dressed up ...no where to go

So I was just hanging out with Sara last Saturday night. It was getting late and we hadn't made any plans for the evening. I could have just kicked it and relaxed for the night, but I could tell Tandy was getting restless. The clock was approaching 10:00 pm fast, so I suggested we spend the evening at a lounge I know of. Realizing that my choice was a bit classy, I suggest other places. Sara became overly excited and stopped me mid-sentence "No, no 'the W' is perfect!"

I mention that it would take us some time to get ready and we may not get there until midnight or so. Sara accepted the challenge. I must admit, I admire her positive energy and eagerness to scramble. We were at my place so, I started first. At the time I only had a few clean outfits available, my options were limited, so I tested out a few combination's. Sara was getting anxious watching me, and started saying I looked fine and that we should just go the way I was.

So we leave and rush to her place. Sara was very quick and new exactly what she was gonna wear, a black dress. We leave her place in minutes flat, and journey our way to the 'W'. We arrive just minutes after mid-night, walk up to the front door, where we are asked for I.D. I pull out my wallet and search desperately, then I remember, I left my license in the jacket I wanted to wear. Ugh! Sara looks over at me with this discourage yet angry look on her face.

See Sara's reply    re: All dressed up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment