the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Monday, August 31

re: Delivery

“I ask him to meet me outside and he responds with 'Just ring the bell.' He is starting to really annoy me!”       Read the rest of Sara's blog

Sara called early Sunday morning, I was barely out of bed. She asked if she could come over, I said sure. A few minutes later she messages me and asks if I could meet her at the bus stop. I told her I would love to except I am waiting for a package, if it comes first I would gladly meet her, I then chuckle to myself a bit. Sara replies, "There is no delivery today, its Sunday!" "Yeah there is, I'll show it to you when you get here", I said.

Later, she boasts how I demanded lunch and complained more. But actually, Sara called me and offered to pickup something along the way. "Perfect!" I think to myself.

After, what seems like forever, Tandy rings my bell. I open the door, grab the food out of her hand and say "See there is a Sunday delivery." She laughed gave me hug and walked in with that squint-eyed, I'm trying to look angry, kind-of stare.

Sara was all giggles and smiles the rest of the day. I guess making her that "Special Sunday Delivery" was just the thing she needed on that gloomy San Francisco afternoon.

1 comments:

mr. anderson said...

oh damn. snap!

Post a Comment