the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Monday, August 3

re: Heels...

“Half way through the night I start limping...”      Read the rest of Sara's blog

She should be prepared for anything, with me.

On this occasion, I had no real plans except to walk around San Francisco and stop by some of my favorite spots along the way.

I told Sara ahead of time that we will be doing a good amount of walking.   When we meet up, I commented on her outfit and told her how amazing (and tall) she looks in heels.  In the back of my mind, I knew this could become a problem, and therefore re-routed our trip around the larger hills.

After a few hours of walking, (shes doing great) I begin to notice that Sara is limping.   We stop and I offer to rub her feet for a while, she gladly accepts. .   In the midst of the massage, I tell her how those heels look stunning and really compliment her legs, but that she should bring along a pair of flats to switch between.

She quickly replies “Well, the heels make the outfit!” She continues to say “...and how else would i get this awesome massage!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment