the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Saturday, September 5

re: Party with the bosses

“Brad casually places his hand on what he thought was my knee.”
Read the rest of Sara's blog

Sara invited me to a party last night, it was for her boss that was leaving.

Her boss was very funny and the rest of the people she worked with were also entertaining. Everyone got along and of course they all loved me.

Everybody was telling funny stories about her boss. Some stories included Sara, which I immediately had to antagonize and provoke. In the middle of one story I reach over and put my hand on Sara's knee, everybody pauses and I hear "Hey! what are you doing!", everybody laughs at Sara's plea, then I realize I had my hand on her co-workers leg.

So I chuckled and while keeping my left hand on her co-workers knee, I place the other on Sara and say "Hey nothing wrong here, just hanging with my ladies."

1 comments:

C to the O to the W said...

mMmm ladiesss

Post a Comment