the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Brad and Sara
Sun

Thursday, September 3

Jealousy, it can work both ways

Sara and I had plans to go out the other night. I met Sara at her place and waited as she finished getting ready.

I was just chillin on her couch when I hear her roommate yell "...bye Sara, by Jeff." I look over at Sara and I find her fighting to hold back a smile. Then her roommate opens the door and says "Oh, I'm sorry Brad" then they both start laughing.

I begin realize, this is just Sara trying to get a reaction out of me. She always says I never let her win and this is the product. What Sara doesn't know, is that I am perceptive to these types of situations. So I just sat back, relaxed, then said "It's okay Laura, I mean Sara."

See Sara's reply    re: Jealousy, Both ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment